WRUW : 2nd Jan 2012 - > 8th Jan 2012

seanobsdot

i need some help here guys what model is this i no that its a mudman g9010-?????? but i cant find the exact model
military mudman solar.jpg

seanobsdot

i have a buddy who wants to sell it i think it may be my first of 2012. what do you think a fair price for it is? he wants 90 us? it seems to be pretty fair i think, its 9/10 cond. *note i havent had a chance to look at it otherwise i would have probably seen the mb-1 on the back?

rutteger

Administrator
@Stevie - cool first post
@skiddz - Frog FTW
@Sean - 90 dollars seems ok for this watch, depends on condition I guess. It'll probably have GW-9010 on the caseback - possibly GW-9010MB.

Gone with the Gulfman today

IMG_20120106_112221.jpg

macspite

Yesterday was not a good day. Woke with a ferocious "hangover" and was physically sick - strange as I haven't had a drink for seven years! Lay in bed and slept until 15:00. Decided to drag myself out for the monthly committee meeting so thought this would be noticeable and one they hadn't seen before:

20120106_083333.jpg

Liked it so much that I decided it would like to come out today to West Hampstead and Gatwick Airport!

rutteger

Administrator
Bad news on felling sick - what can be worse than feeling hungover if you don't drink (barring of course serious illness).

Still another fine G-shock choice. Seem to recall seeing it before, what model # is it?

macspite

It's a DWX-100 G-Lide. Nice clean face, easy to read. And I love the mid 90's futuristic looks!

Only problem with sleeping a fair amount yesterday was not sleeping overnight. Hence now tired after a day out at wor...zzzZZZ <snore>

rutteger

Administrator
Agree the dwx has that cool look.

New arrival today but will save for later to unbox and enjoy. As such went with another fave, the gw-200z frog

IMG_20120107_132838.jpg