Skins for 6900

macspite

Fair enough - it would be excessively boring if we all had identical tastes! Some of my best G's are black or black/silver:

IMG_2440.jpg
modded Frog

IMG_2413.jpg
Heavy Metal aka Stargate

And then there is Jason - also available in black!

IMG_2552.jpg

rutteger

Administrator
Have to admit I often end up with the more monochrome Gs. However one of the best things about the G-Shocks for me at least is the fact they are available in more or less any colour :D

Will have to setup a poll one of these days.

nickyc

Oh dear, what have I started? lol. My original post was very tongue in cheek, folks, and I mean very.I myself as most know love my bright coloured G's, thats just my taste. Others may just like their plain coloured ones which is also great. At the end of the day they are still G's and thats the most important thing !! Keep G'ing.:D

nickyc

Fair enough - it would be excessively boring if we all had identical tastes! Some of my best G's are black or black/silver:

View attachment 1360
modded Frog

View attachment 1361
Heavy Metal aka Stargate

And then there is Jason - also available in black!

View attachment 1362

I took my coloured Jason out the other day, now that created lots of attention on my travels. I wonder if you can mod these, as I have a black one, and fancy buying a couple of the other bright green and yellow ones too. Wonder if you can swap the bezels easily ?

rutteger

Administrator
Oh dear, what have I started? lol. My original post was very tongue in cheek, folks, and I mean very.I myself as most know love my bright coloured G's, thats just my taste. Others may just like their plain coloured ones which is also great. At the end of the day they are still G's and thats the most important thing !! Keep G'ing.:D

It must be the most civilised forum civil war ever :p But I agree, they're all good.

I took my coloured Jason out the other day, now that created lots of attention on my travels. I wonder if you can mod these, as I have a black one, and fancy buying a couple of the other bright green and yellow ones too. Wonder if you can swap the bezels easily ?

Should be easy to swap the bezels, yes. Could get quite a bright combo :encouragement:

nickyc

It must be the most civilised forum civil war ever :p But I agree, they're all good.

Should be easy to swap the bezels, yes. Could get quite a bright combo :encouragement:

Use the word 'bright' with caution on this post please lol.