Parra X G Shock DW5600PR

nickyc

Anyone know when this is coming out here. I'm too scared to call G Shock East, as Ill go down there and go crazy and spend more money than i should, so I'm rationing myself to one a month (my new years resolution) lol
Or am I the only one that likes it? :confused:

nickyc

@nickyc-this one has been out since december i dont know about the uk though but im sure its been out since the new dee and ricky came out.....they came out at the same time or one right after the other. they got them on ebay for like 150 i think
http://www.ebay.com/itm/CASIO-G-SHOCK-PARRA-/270877264091?pt=Wristwatches&hash=item3f118b08db

Hi, thanks. Oh yeah, i know its been out. Its been out everywhere except in the UK as usual, but i know its out in January here officially. Its just cheaper for me to buy it here rather than off the bay. Its strange isnt it, some of the G's we will get yet will never release in the USA and vice versa. Now if only Casio G Shock was one happy world wide family, and every single new G shock was available in every country at the same time eh? and limited editions are strictly one per person, just like Olympic tickets lol

rutteger

Administrator
Be good indeed if Casio were more consistent with what is released where and when. The only good indication is the monthly Japan drop then what happens happens.

Know the Parra is getting a Europe release, assume it'll hit the UK or GSE at least. You'll have to risk it :p