Fake Alert M & S fake Casio Riseman G-9200

rutteger

Administrator
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Marks-Spe...sWatches_GL&hash=item19cc79bbac#ht_571wt_1344

$(KGrHqV,!okE63(r2NcwBPB0sNY3p!~~60_12.JPG

Thought this was some kind of a wind up but apparently having googled M & S (UK department store) are offering these beauties. Presumably in their crackers becasue it looks sh*t :p

macspite

Looks like a claymation model from a Wallace and Gromit film!

But I have just googled Marks and Spencers watches - there are 15 in the mens range all looking legit and no Casio-alikes. M&S gives same results.

S&M gives some startlingly different links!

Do you have a URL for this?

macspite

Looks a lot better in their own publicity shot but notice the lettering at the lower right button:

ms fake.JPG

Some junior buyer must have had a brainstorm on a visit to Marks' Chinese suppliers and thought that a Casio-alike was just the thing to enhance their image. There are no more for sale on their website. At least your man on eBay is upfront about the thing and provides a clear picture.

rutteger

Administrator
Looks a lot better in their own publicity shot but notice the lettering at the lower right button:

Some junior buyer must have had a brainstorm on a visit to Marks' Chinese suppliers and thought that a Casio-alike was just the thing to enhance their image. There are no more for sale on their website. At least your man on eBay is upfront about the thing and provides a clear picture.

SPUT, lol.

I suspect you are correct with regards to the junior buyers brainwave. After such a great idea I'd imagine he/she was transferred back to the Percy Pig department.