Looking For: G771-krt3 (Green Kawasaki G-Shock)

Can't find one anywhere..

2. Advertisement Register to remove this advert

I noticed the title of this thread and wonder whether you have identified the model from the watchcom archives as it is listed as a G771 there but the correct model is G-7710-KRT3

Cant help with finding one but I occasionally buy from other than here or eBay and have set up a "look-out post" for all Casio at Watch Recon - http://www.watchrecon.com/?adv_form=...=1&brand=casio
    Last edited by macspite; 2012-01-08 at 16:06.

They did quite a few Kawasaki models, any chance of a pic of the one your after. I think a couple of us on here have some Kawasaki ones, you never know they might be for sale or trade.
    It's a G thing

Colabs

Dee & Ricky 2, In4mation (grey), Krink, Passerella Death Squad, WCCS, alife⚡, alife, Nigel Sylvester, The Hundreds, Maharishi, In4mation (white150), Dream Air, New Era, Eric Haze 30th, Burton, Wu Tang, CLOT, DGK2, BE@RBRICK, Nigel Sylvester 2, Geometric, 6900BS, Supra, Channel Island, BE@RBRICK 2, New Era 110

Is it this one?

It's a G thing

Colabs

Dee & Ricky 2, In4mation (grey), Krink, Passerella Death Squad, WCCS, alife⚡, alife, Nigel Sylvester, The Hundreds, Maharishi, In4mation (white150), Dream Air, New Era, Eric Haze 30th, Burton, Wu Tang, CLOT, DGK2, BE@RBRICK, Nigel Sylvester 2, Geometric, 6900BS, Supra, Channel Island, BE@RBRICK 2, New Era 110

That's the one. Thanks guys. (What I get for trying to type w/my iPhone). I'd prob have to buy one for sale, since I don't have a lot to trade, per se, since I'm still relatively new to G-Shocks.

Good luck with the search

Don't forget you can also use our own Auction Watch section > http://www.g-shockzone.com/auction.php to search eBay sites worldwide.

Found one! You can go ahead and close this one out!
    Last edited by Nuthin_But_A_G-Thang; 2012-02-17 at 01:34.