WRUW : 9th Jan - 15th Jan

macspite

Jus t to enter into the resin/metal debate:

A hybrid - GW-1400DJ-1A (artificial light)
20120110_181315.jpg

(Daylight)
IMG_2556.jpg

I reserve the right to produce this in evidence in any future analogue v. digital debate to illustrate that analogue is easier to read than digiat angles above 45 degrees :cool:

And can't resist putting this one up again - cool backlight!
S5000803.jpg

Bubbly Tubs

It wasn't the G it was Swiss and well outta my price range but I've hankered after one or a long time now.

de2e73b6.jpg

I justified it by telling myself no more G's for a while. Well that didn't last long either.

Well impressed with Swatch that's the third buckle I've had from them over the years. I've had the watch since 2005 and they are till happy o provide me with parts for it.

@macspite bad news about the clampers, had to many dealings with them myself. I'm itching to get to GSE with rumour of SALES. As for the film quote I'm normally pretty good with that sorta thing gimme a minute and I'll get back to ya.

rutteger

Administrator
Nice Victorinox BT, what model is it.

@macspite, cool lume shot. Oh yeah, think the film reference maybe related to "In The Heat Of The Night". Bad news on clamping, hope you get the cash back :-( Still, you can always visit GSE anyhow and tell us what they have in...

macspite

@gshockpete - hope your problems are solved, welcome back!

Today, busy. Parcel from Germany not yet arrived. Wore red

20120111_102756.jpg

20120111_102822.jpg

DW-003-4

rutteger

Administrator
Classic DW macspite.

What's enroute from Deutschland, something good I trust. Maybe should setup a 'What's incoming thread' too?

Was going to have a fallow month after the Mudman but have a fixer upper en-route from Singapore myself :D

macspite

"Always have at least one in the post" - that's the rule I'm trying to work to as funds allow. Three coming from AUSTRIA - for some reason typed Germany above. Two for the metal/resin/hybrid debate and one for the oddities shelf.

Just been on website to track the parcel - it was posted at 16:30 on SUNDAY, Gerry, the sender, told me that a post office was open for business over the weekend. Parcel is now somewhere in UK.

And the report I have been working on all evening - software has crashed, going in to see what, if anything, has been auto-saved :(

rutteger

Administrator
"Always have at least one in the post" - that's the rule I'm trying to work to as funds allow. Three coming from AUSTRIA - for some reason typed Germany above. Two for the metal/resin/hybrid debate and one for the oddities shelf.

Just been on website to track the parcel - it was posted at 16:30 on SUNDAY, Gerry, the sender, told me that a post office was open for business over the weekend. Parcel is now somewhere in UK.

And the report I have been working on all evening - software has crashed, going in to see what, if anything, has been auto-saved :(

One in the post, what's that? One every other week at least? You'll have an enormous collection soon!

Good service on post from Europe, intrigued as to this Casio oddity :D

Bad luck on work. Computers. Meh.