G-Shocks in film, music and popular culture

rutteger

Administrator
G-Shocks crop up quite often in film, TV, music and elsewhere. Thought it's be cool to setup a thread for you all to post your G-Shock spots. I'll get the ball rolling with a few

First up quite a recent one, Eminem sporting a G-Shock DW-6900NB-7 in Dr. Dre's Video "I Need a Doctor"

eminem2.jpg

eminem3.jpg

Bit more old school, Sting used to sport quite a few Casios back in the day, including some obscure jogging calculators and somesuch. Possibly best known for wearing a DW-5700

sting_watch.jpg

rutteger

Administrator
Another couple of recent ones.

Chris Martin from Coldplay regularly sports G-Shocks in his videos & TV appearances. Here are a couple from an appearance on the UK show 'Later with Jools Holland', looks like Chris MArtin is wearing a GW-6900A-9

attachment.php

attachment.php

The lead singer from LMFAO sports a DW-6900CS-7, a set of speedos and that's about it in their video for "Sexy And I Know It".

lmfao1.jpg

lmfao2.jpg

rutteger

Administrator
Mission Impossible, Tom Cruise wears a Casio DW-290-1V and NOT a DW-5300 as was widely accepted...

attachment.php

attachment.php

rutteger

Administrator
Looks like Chris Martin from Coldplay is quite a G-Shock fan. For Coldplay's appearance at the Brit Awards 2012 Chris Martin wore a red G-Shock DW-6900CB-4.

chris martin coldplay g-shock brits 2012 4.jpg

chris martin coldplay g-shock brits 2012 2.jpg

dw-6900cb-4dr-b.jpg

Coldplay618.jpg

Thanks to ITV / The Brits for the image.