For Sale Straps and bezels on ebay for the uk

TomBoyNI

That seems quite expensive I think I ordered a replaced bezel and strap for a GA-100 in white, and it cost me £25 delivered, from Casio and it arrived in 3 days.

seanobsdot

That seems quite expensive I think I ordered a replaced bezel and strap for a GA-100 in white, and it cost me £25 delivered, from Casio and it arrived in 3 days.

your definetly right but the dee and ricky straps and bezel definetly hold a premium over regular edition straps, but i do agree he is overpriced

nickyc

I wonder what casio would charge for a Dee and Ricky set? I actually have no idea, but would be interesting to find out.

rutteger

Administrator
I wonder what casio would charge for a Dee and Ricky set? I actually have no idea, but would be interesting to find out.

It would be interesting. Wonder if they'd carry stock and whether anyone could buy one, suppose they'd have no way of knowing if you had a D&R (or whatever) or not.

nickyc

Its worth it if you cant get them from casio uk . I've never called them so wouldn't really be able to comment. Be nice if we could have some feedback from anyone that has called them to get spares to see if we can get them ourselves direct.