eBay Casio G-Shock Frogman "DW-8200MS-8T" Men in Smoke

rutteger

Administrator
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Casio-G-S...sWatches_GL&hash=item256b7ee14e#ht_500wt_1361

Nice :cool:

$(KGrHqZHJ!4E7)t)J3+bBPEvHy7M8g~~60_12.JPG

macspite

Somewhat minimalist approach to eBay selling :D

And a 99p start. Be interesting to see how this one goes. Nice looking watch, good photos

rutteger

Administrator
Minimalist is correct! However other than a pic of the casback and perhaps box think this auction has enough. Correct model number and decent pics are more than many manage plus I'm not really sure as copy and pasting the full spec from the Casio site adds much to the auction (I'm as guilty as the next man of doing this ;) ).

macspite

Caseback on a Frog is a must! First to admire the back itself and second to check the serial and work out production date. Yes, specs copied from a Casio site are not always necessary - the bare statistics maybe but so many copy Casio's blurb as well.

What does constitute a good ad? To me clear, sharp pictures, description of any cosmetic fault, date showing on the watch fairly close to advert date, an invitation to ask questions and sensible postage.

Warning signs for me are: poor quality pictures especially of models prone to being faked, stock pictures instead of the particular watch for sale, poor description of the watch, cut and paste of the watch specs (as rutteger mentions above) without further description and excessive post and packing charges.

Anybody else got any pet hates on eBay listing?