Fake Alert Fake GW-9300 Mudman

rutteger

Administrator
Damn my eyes check this bad boy > http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/G-Shock-G...sWatches_GL&hash=item35b8c10b24#ht_500wt_1361

Couldn't even get the buttons in the right arrangement. :mad::mad::mad:

$(KGrHqR,!lgE7HCkP)rrBPFw9DdUWw~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqF,!p0E8WnhVECwBPFw9tgPeg~~60_12.JPG

rutteger

Administrator
He has already sold it once before - at almost £130

Refund given though

Hmm, indeed. Makes a bit of a mockery of the feedback system really. Surely you deserve negative feedback for selling FAKES. Even worse trying to sell it again as a genuine item!

Sure, it looks nice from far... but you're right it's fake !:(

Agreed.

Looks like the only other item they sold was a genuine G-shock > http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230710702084#ht_500wt_1361 . Ironically.

seanobsdot

how do these foreign countries replicate these watches so fast... it amazes me... the only way i would know that was a fake is the fact that i know the models that were released and none of them looked like that......i cant stand fakes

macspite

I have just been trawling eBay for bargains (huh!) and came across this new seller - or an old seller with yet another new i.d. -

This is an Original G-shock watch made by bape it is brand new and never been worn to give you or who ever its for the feel or a
brand new g-shock watch, take a look at the other two colour which we also sell
red and white these casio g-shocks are going for sale for as low as £45 per piece and £5 for P&P how cheap can it get, if thats not enough check out the special offer we have on price crush and also postage and package.

I mailed back politely:

How did you manage to get so many Bapes to sell on when that model has been out of production for several years and they only produced a maximum of 2000 in any one colour?

Either you have been extremely lucky in finding a source or they might not be quite what they seem. Or, to put it another way, if those puppies are genuine Bape x Casio DW-6900 collaborations I will eat my left testicle.

I would drop these quickly, the other fakers on here will probably resent a newcomer trying to muscle in and the more vindictive among them will report you to eBay - career over.

I am just annoyed that you are fuelling a counterfeit trade and you are trying to make far too much of a profit - these watches wholesale for less than 5 US dollars shipped from a decent Chinese supplier.

Feel free to mail back if I am wrong

Regards, Rob

I am hoping for a reply ...

UPDATE: Here it is!

Dear *******, (my eBay i.d. obscured)

excuse me i dont know who you are but these watches are not fake becasue if you press the g-shock botton the lights come on and also i am not in america so their for if you can buy them for 5us dollars you do so but i can guarantee you these are not fake if you look on ebay at the prices other sell their its much high and in britain where im from in shops they are 120 for 1 so please if you are not interested then leave it thanks for your message if you have any question please let me know and i get them from america aswell and for your information i have been selling on ebay fo long i have just had to recently open this account becasue my other account has been placed on hold for reason which is been resolved so by friday it should be up and running once again so i dont understand why you have to ask me these questions if you are interested then we can talk if not well if you have anymore questions please just let me no

- watch*me