Ricky Froggie

rutteger

Administrator
Thanks Rutteger for the wiki for spare parts, I'll go ahead and add whatever parts I know the numbers to. :cool:

No worries, thanks for adding more parts to the wiki. How easy / hard did you find it? I'd only used the fairly standard mediawiki before and the vaultwiki I've implemented here is slightly different. However felt the tight integration into vb was a winner.

Boomslice

No worries, thanks for adding more parts to the wiki. How easy / hard did you find it? I'd only used the fairly standard mediawiki before and the vaultwiki I've implemented here is slightly different. However felt the tight integration into vb was a winner.

I'm not entirely unfamiliar, as I do a fair bit of programming, but I don't think users should find it particularly daunting. Pretty straight forward, just follow the example of the previous parts and try to organize alphabetically.

I have some more parts including that Dee & Ricky band/bezel part numbers, just have to track down where I wrote it down. I am a bit worried having this access to collab/limited parts numbers will get the parts (more easily) into the hands of resellers rather than helping the greater community. Arguably, resellers probably have their mitts on these parts already or are nefarious enough to find these parts themselves. Still, having the wiki is a definite help and ultimately for the greater G. :p

rutteger

Administrator
I'm not entirely unfamiliar, as I do a fair bit of programming, but I don't think users should find it particularly daunting. Pretty straight forward, just follow the example of the previous parts and try to organize alphabetically.

Cool.

I have some more parts including that Dee & Ricky band/bezel part numbers, just have to track down where I wrote it down. I am a bit worried having this access to collab/limited parts numbers will get the parts (more easily) into the hands of resellers rather than helping the greater community. Arguably, resellers probably have their mitts on these parts already or are nefarious enough to find these parts themselves. Still, having the wiki is a definite help and ultimately for the greater G. :p

Understand your reasoning. Out of interest when you ordered these parts from Casio did they ask whether you had a D&R? Or was it just a case of giving the correct part number?