A GShock Journey ;)

sharkfin

Hi guys, heres a quick run down of my gshock journey.
Been fortunate to catch some cool G's along the way.
However, some are gone, and I still miss some, but there are tons of cool G's to collect.
Glad to make it over here finally.:very_drunk:

Cheers,
Dave

65a9983e.jpg

7119e017.jpg

e17ffe50.jpg

Here are some that left the flock.

4e0294b4.jpg

eb48c7c4.jpg

7226829b.jpg

0d864757.jpg

66f3c0eb.jpg

d5937225.jpg

Here are a couple of faves.

5740768c.jpg

ffc1c3e4.jpg

90e3c269.jpg

:cool:

rutteger

Administrator
Welcome to the site :D

Solid collection there, love the Frogs and the silencer. Which are the two dark coloured Frogs? The Dee & Ricky and red Frog are also great. Assume the red frog is a custom :D

Some great models you've moved on as well, the Brazillian Frog and GWF-1000 especially.,

69onehundred

You have a very cool collection there, although personally I could never have let go of that black and purple 'King G' - that would be one of my 'grails' right now!

seanobsdot

that gw-m5600 with the bracelet has me going crazy i dont know think they ever brought that to the states ive never even seen one in person nice collection

Boomslice

Awesome collection. Dig the Murakami dye-job. Once upon a time I was going to do the same, so I bought the glorious gold band/bezel but then couldn't find a decently priced module+movement... so in the drawer it sits.

It kills me that you let that brazilian frog go! Here's hoping they start releasing something awesome like that on the 1000 line.

TZA

yea, that "CAMO" frog is badass! im sure someone here knows the model and color code, right? :encouragement:
now ill spend countless hours looking for that model online...haha. damn.

great collection you have. do you rotate your collection often?

Boomslice

yea, that "CAMO" frog is badass! im sure someone here knows the model and color code, right? :encouragement:
now ill spend countless hours looking for that model online...haha. damn.

great collection you have. do you rotate your collection often?

Brazilian Frog. Model GW-200CF.

Regularly sells at $600+. Good luck.