A GShock Journey ;)

Olivier

Really impressive collection Dave !
Having a look at your pictures, I think you gave me some ideas about a next G-watch... :)

rutteger

Administrator
Brazilian Frog. Model GW-200CF.

Regularly sells at $600+. Good luck.

Rare indeed and costly :eek:

If you want something rarer still go for the Addict x G-Shock GW-200CF. Same as the regular but with an addict keeper - only 400 produced. Not sure if sharkfin's is an Addict or not...

addict1.jpg

TZA

O I C... so the "ADDICT" name/brand is a collaboration...

thanks for the education fellas. wow numbered to #400, i dont forsee many are going to be MIB or unworn.

i looked up the GW-200CF last night and another forum thread popped up, i think it was back from '09. some guy had "dug" one out of his closet and couldnt decide whether he should keep it or post it for sale. thats one problem i wish i had. haha.

cheers.

rutteger

Administrator
Yeah, ADDICT is a UK clothing label.

Assume there will be several 1000 normal (i.e. non ADDICT) GW-200CF Frogs in circulation. Still a rare and costly G, for a reason too imho.

i looked up the GW-200CF last night and another forum thread popped up, i think it was back from '09. some guy had "dug" one out of his closet and couldnt decide whether he should keep it or post it for sale. thats one problem i wish i had. haha.

That would be sweet indeed :cool:

sharkfin

Thanks guys, really dig my gshocks and wear what I buy. ;)

I miss the Brazilian Frogman, DGK, and GWM5600BC the most. :(

My Brazilian was not the Addict, but still wasn't easy to acquire.
The DGK, was just spontaneous flip, shouldn't have done it. That G was sweet, purple LCD was too cool.
The GWM5600BC was a great daily wearer, good for anything, love a square G. Still need another.

I do have some mods that help me not miss the brazilian.

cheers, Dave

03b83817.jpg

GTR83

Solid collection, I envy you mate. If I am not mistaken, there is also a guy over at SCWF named Sharkfin Dave - are you him? That GW-M5600BC is too cool, I'm still pondering whether I should go for one, or the GW-6900BC.