Negative Display vs normal display

G-Man

thanks again for all that info.

looks like im going for the GW-9300GB. now i just need to find the cheapest price online :)

rutteger

Administrator
@G-Man, good luck with your search, be sure to post pics when you find your Mudman. Great choice :cool:

@seanobsdot - Think the GW-6900BC is dicontinued (why, I'm unsure). Quick search shows eBay is probably your best bet > http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...1313&_nkw=GW-6900BC&_sacat=See-All-Categories , to be honest it was the only place I could find stock. Again, another really cool model. Other option might be to pick up the metal bracelet from tiktox > http://www.tiktox.com/gw6900bc-bracelet-p-2789.php but this ain't cheap either.

G-Man

Just got my 9300!
Price $175 from a local retailer in Israel.

z11.jpgz7.jpgz5.jpg

rutteger

Administrator
Congrats :cool: Quick action there, assume it's the G-9300GB? Nice price and nice pics, thanks posting up.

How do you find it so far? Have to say I'm really pleased with my 9300 series mudman, fits real well for such a big watch.

G-Man

yes, it's the G-9300GB-1.
In fact, i was checking out online many models in the last few weeks. the thread here and the reference to the G-9300GB, were the final push that i needed.
today morning, i was ready to eBay this, but after some google-ing, found a cheapest retailer and that's it.
a couple of hours ago, finished reading the entire 100~ manual. many options, but will probably will not use them.

this watch has killer look!

Olivier

I agree with you, very good choice. Congratulations !

We should open a special G(W)-9300 club here :D

TZA

G-Man, Congrats on your new G9300. looks great on your wrist!

i noticed that manual too. its like a brick! haha. funny, i was reading the english pdf version online last night. the watch does indeed have alot of great functions. you never know? some may come in handy in the future :cool:

Olivier

i noticed that manual too. its like a brick!
It could be G-book ! :) It has been written in many different languages, so in reality it's not so big.
On my side I only got Japanese paper version and I read the pdf instead.