Two incoming - one fake, one not - what to do?

rutteger

Administrator
Picked up a couple of watches from a well known auction site. One G-Shock (natch!) which is actually somewhat better than expected, the watch is clean, metal bracelet which fits plus it a collaboration model which I didn't realise. The issue is the second watch, it was an 'Oakley', which looked OKish from the poor pictures but when it arrived it's clearly a sexton (or fake or knock off). I've emailed the seller to ask for a partial refund but the question is how much to push? Or just return both due to the principle. Or just bin the Oakley and chalk it up to experience.

TZA

if you toss the oakley, how much of a hit will you be taking?

is the guy aware he sold a fake? thats not cool. id attempt to get some type of compensation.

rutteger

Administrator
Gone back to the seller and asked for a partial refund. They replied in the first instance but now waiting to see if they agree with my suggestion. Reckon they knew it was a knock off. If it came to it would probably toss the Oakley, however obviously somewhat annoyed to have been sold a duffer.

rutteger

Administrator
Seller has agreed to refund part of the cash for the fake. Which is good. Will have to get pics done of the G tomorrow :D