cant wait for this to arrive

BoroGTI

lg-GW-3000B-1AER202142282-275319.jpg

Just ordered this yesterday, really felt the need to go back to an analogue display for some reason. Got it a a pretty decent price aswell

BoroGTI

Ye GW-3000. Picked it up from watchdeal.co.uk, nearly everywhere else was out of stock with some sites saying it was a discontinued item. just gotta wait for it to arrive now (hope it isen't long!) will get some photos up when it arrives

BoroGTI

So just had an email off the website after a full day with no contact saying that its all of a sudden out of stock (not impressed) but they do have, in their words "the exact same watch, just with yellow writing" erm...no its not the same
GW3500B.jpg

BoroGTI

Ye i cancelled and its very poor form them. ive found and ordered it from watch-site.co.uk for £180, £20 more than i was paying but still not a bad price and the last one in their stock, had a right nightmare finding one in stock anywhere apart from amazon, but i was determined to find it cheaper than amazon ha!

BoroGTI

Bit out of my price range at the moment to be honest, plus i have only had a very quick look at the specs but i cant see why its any better than the GW-3000