cant wait for this to arrive

macspite

When my interest in Casio watches was re-awakened by an advert for the Edifice range I spent a long, long time searching for the most attractive G-Shock I could find.

Finally ordered a GW-3000 from TikTox, it arrived quickly and well packed. I opened the package, opened the box, took the lid off the tin and pulled out the watch, removed it from the plastic bag and ... was silent for about a minute, just looking at the watch and turning it gently in my hands. It's a great looking piece of kit and now, some 60 shocks later, is still one of my favourites and one of the G's that attracts the most comments.

Hope your wait is soon over :D

BoroGTI

I was reading that thinking you had opened the tin and didn't like it for some reason ha!......the package has just landed literally just as im writing this!!

BoroGTI

well i've opened it up and i can honestly say..........im chuffed to bits with it! its a very very good looking watch, i've read quite a few reviews on this watch and nearly every single one says its really hard to set up.....well it isn't, its different to set up with it being completely analogue. photos coming soon hopefully
Also very impressed with watchsite.co.uk, ordered this watch at 3:10pm yesterday and its arrived at dinnertime the next day and delivery was free i might add

macspite

im chuffed to bits with it!

Also very impressed with watchsite.co.uk,

Pleased that you find the watch as good as I do. Not too difficult to set up at all, love manual setting of hands and watching them rotate - like the old cinema cliche of "time passing".

watchsite.co.uk sounds like one to add to the wiki in the suppliers section

Enjoy your watch and the reactions of your mates :)

BoroGTI

Taken me a while but finally some pics of the new G
SAM_0490.jpg

SAM_0488.jpg

SAM_0492.jpg

The pictures dont really do this watch justice, i think its actually ruined other G-Shocks for me! i dont want to wear any others now