Help me with features!!!!!!

dabrogger

My trusty G-Shock which I've had and worn every day for eight years finally needs a break. I'm looking for a new one and have some questions which I can't seem to find the answers. Do ALL G-Shocks have the auto light feature when you rotate the watch? Basically what I want is this:
1. Black
2. Solar
3. Atomic
4. Auto light
5. LARGE

If someone could suggest a few models with the features I want, please do so as I really want to purchase one soon.

Thanks!

disavowed

First, let me say stick with your 8-year old vintage G Soulmate... ;-)

In answer to your question - I'd say the Gravity Defier series... based on features you cite and also only if by 'LARGE' you mean 47 mm... There are larger.

My 2 cents. Good luck and enjoy your quest.

dabrogger

First, let me say stick with your 8-year old vintage G Soulmate... ;-)

In answer to your question - I'd say the Gravity Defier series... based on features you cite and also only if by 'LARGE' you mean 47 mm... There are larger.

My 2 cents. Good luck and enjoy your quest.

Thanks for the reply. Although I like these Defier series watches, I prefer a full digital watch...

rutteger

Administrator
Do ALL G-Shocks have the auto light feature when you rotate the watch?

Think most (if not all) tough solar G-shocks have the Auto EL.

Basically what I want is this:
1. Black
2. Solar
3. Atomic
4. Auto light
5. LARGE

If you also want digital only here are a few suggestions which you might want to look at

GW-9300-Mudman-G-Shock-Watch-.jpg
GW-9300 Mudman

max-g-shock-frogman-gwf1000-1-casio-watch.jpg
GWF-1000 Frogman

GW-9200.jpg
GW-9200 Riseman

GXW-56-1BJF_1.jpg
GXW-56

There will be others but these are the ones I'd be looking at initially at least. All models are BIG, esp the Frogman and GXW-56. Each of these models are available in numerous variants, tried to picture the 'regular' model in each case. Not sure where you are in the world but some you may have to import.