WRUW : 6th Feb -> 12th Feb

rutteger

Administrator
@Sean - Dee & Ricky looks great
@TZA - Glad you're getting the functions down on the Mudman. When you have them figured out can you give me a tutorial ;)
@macspite - Is green skin not a sign of lack of vitamin C? Or is that scurvy?

I digress. Anyhow snowmeggedon has struck the UK once again. We must have a good 1cm dusting here which inevitably will lead to gridlock. Fortunately my commute is short so I made it into work although I'm not looking forward to the 5 minute walk to the shop later to panic buy bread.

Started the day with the recently acquired DW-5600BL.

IMG_3498.jpg

In between purchase and arrival had some unwelcome expense so kind of thought this would end up a flip given it was a bit of an impulse buy. It is, check the classifieds. 120s later the Mudman was back on.

IMG_3500.jpg

macspite

@rutteger - skin turning green, if accompanied by swelling of muscles and clothes ripping apart is Banner syndrome. Maybe it wasn't a reflection at all but me being slightly irritated at something ...

Anyway, back to snow! Great drive today to East Sussex using country roads. Trees with the top half of limbs, branches and twigs snow covered, dark brown below. Sun beginning to rise and most traffic seemed to have stayed home. Wore another "sit on the fence in the great positive/negative debate" watch.

20120210_110408.jpg
DW-003HH

rutteger

Administrator
@agentzigzag - Two great Gs. That beach looks very appealing right now, where was it? Not Southend I guess ;)

@GTR83 - Congrats on the new Frog, looks awesome. Will have to check that unboxing thread later :)

Gone with the DW-5025B today

IMG_20120211_134912.jpg

macspite

Back to an old favourite, my GW-500, the watch I wear when there may be a chance of hard work. Not too bad today, to the sorting office then to Parcel Farce, down to the community centre to help with loading a trailer - just completed as I arrived :D Then up to one of the military vehicle club's storage areas to unload the stage flats that the trailer was laden with - Widow Twankey's house will become part of a french village in time for our show. Coffee in Costa, buy a watch on eBay while sitting there (damn smartphones!) and score some CR-2016s for today and some upcoming battery changes.

20120211_131944.jpg

20120211_132034.jpg