WRUW : 6th Feb -> 12th Feb

seanobsdot

IMG_20120208_085015.jpg

Got this on. Thanks to the wiki for the repainting tutorial

macspite

Will check g-2500 for military markings tomorrow, just got into bed and it's too cold to get out again! Thought I would join the positive v. negative debate with this:

20120208_131005.jpg

Picked up my Emission:Improbable from the sorting office this evening, got home and there was another red card on the mat - that will have to wait until Saturday.

20120208_174440.jpg

rutteger

Administrator
Positive and negative on the same watch. Ticks a few boxes :D

Nice DW-290 :)

Gone with the GX-56 today

IMG_20120209_085551.jpg

TZA

heres what im wearing for Thursday, Feb. 9 2012...

CASIO037.jpg

...and probably for the next month at least...haha.

rutteger

Administrator
Mudman is looking great :encouragement: How you getting on with it?

awww, i like that one! that looks great. what are some of the specs?

thanks in advance. still trying to figure out all the numbers and letters :encouragement:

Cheers :) It's a G-5500MC-8JF part of the jamin color range from the mid 90s, as you can see it's kind of a snow / urban camo. Tough solar only on this one with a negative display. They also did a G-5500MC-5

5900827671_0040b8e683_z.jpg

Same deal but positive display and 'jungle' camo. Also a few other in the Jamin Color range in the DW-6900 series.

macspite

Here's an easy one for those still learning the numbering - a classic DW-6900 - genuine and not one of those horrible fake Bapes that infest eBay. Like the bape this has writing on the strap - "G-Shock is dedicated to the soul foot in motion" but there is no fancy engraqved back. DW-6900H-4 (4 is code for the red colour). This particular model quite common in Germany, less so in the UK.

20120209_100509.jpg

Gave myself a nice easy day today (I get given a block of work and schedule the route to the various sites and amount of work to do). Having spent some time in the cold of the first part of the week today was really warm, +2 degrees and, for the morning at least, sunny. Very pleasant standing on station platforms in East Sussex and setting up new smartcard reader/writers.

Last job of the day at Glynde station, just east of Lewes, itself a few miles east of Brighton. Note the time - stopped for a late breakfast and was still home by 15:45 - mind you had been up since 05:30 ...

20120209_135919.jpg

The horrible green colour of my skin isn't infectious, it's just the reflection of the green painted girders of the bridge I'm standing on :D

TZA

rutteger ~ that is sweeet! might have to look into that model closer...
my GW9300 is doing fantastic. got all my functions down and for the first time last night got her to sync atomically! now i know everything works!

macspite ~ you had me LoL with your green skin comment. very funny. and great DW-6900!