My New MISG MUDMAN! and some others...

TZA

Incredible! I placed my order on Friday PM here in the US. Sent from Japan through the weekend and arrived today, Tuesday! Introducing my new GW-9300GY-1JF MISG MUDMAN!

CASIO024.jpg

CASIO027.jpg

CASIO028.jpg

CASIO033.jpg

this watch is fantastic! has a great presence about it. very comfortable on the wrist. actually, this is one of the first aspects of this watch i noticed. not heavy at all, almost lightweight. the time is incorrect, obviously. i wanted to take pics fresh from the box.

here are a few pics of my others...enjoy!

CASIO002.jpg

CASIO003.jpg

CASIO006.jpg

CASIO009.jpg

CASIO010.jpg

CASIO014.jpg

thanks for reading!

oh one more thing...CHINO WATCH CO. exceeded my expectations. from this purchase, they have earned my loyalty as customer for a very long time. they responded to my emails very quickly, answered all my questions and, of course, shipping/packaging the best! the watch came with casio G shock black box, 2 tags, instruction booklet, international warranty card and hand signed invoice (paid) from the owner of CWC.

macspite

Great watch! Great service. (The other watches aren't too shabby either :D )

The universal praise for the King in these pages persuaded me it was worthwhile buying one and guess what? The people in here were 100% correct!

Now it looks like I will have to save up for the Muddy (and also the matching Riseman) :(

rutteger

Administrator
Very cool Mudman, especially in Men in Smoky Gray, congratulations! Great pics too.

Think the new GW-9300 has to be the best model Casio released in 2011, wonder if they can top it in 2012.

Good to hear you had good service from Chino too. The posting time is excellent :cool:

The others models pictured are solid too, nice collection. Sylvester is destined to become a classic imho, great colour scheme.

GTR83

You have a good taste in watches - I am still aspiring to learn to buy only the most appealing ones and not just each one that comes up when I casually browse online shops...