What have you got incoming?

gripmaster

Yes!!!!!

mazeqezu.jpg

sent with aloha

Yay !!!!! Another great moment in G-history!

marcoszam

Late in the afternoon yesterday, I flew to the city I used to live (last minute errands)... Good thing is, today I had the chance to visit the Casio store where I bought most of my Gs and got this red MF I wanted for quite some time now »»»

2arytaqy.jpg

BTW I've been using some pics from my Instagram. If you fancy you can watch them @MARCOS_ZAMBRANO

And my good friend Emma from the Casio Store (she is responsible for I believe 70% of my collection) was wearing this custom GA-100 (simple and cool custom, I reckon) »»»

su7a4e2a.jpg

Cheers 4 everyone!
Marcos :D

dziab

Congrats on your new toys, boys! :D
Not even 2 days ago I picked up a GD-100-1BER, but right now a GW-6900 is coming to me. I couldn't decide which one to buy, so I bought both :D
Barely used ones, so it was a bargain.
I wanted to make sure a neg display is ok for me, so I got the GD100, but also wanted to check out the solar+wave combo and a pos display. Then I'll decide which GW2310 to buy, since it's on the top of my wishlist.
Have a nice day or night!

marcoszam

Mates, you're great persons, super duper friends, but you're not a good influence... The few last days you managed to bring my attention to Seiko Monsters, and I couldn't resist this little monster :( ~>

e8y4esy9.jpg

Oh my poor wallet, she really need a rest from this watch madness ;)

Cheers, Mates... Soon I shall post pics of my latest acquisition waiting for me in our place in USA (all I buy from Amazon have to wait there because sadly they don't deliver to Venezuela).

All the best,
Marcos :D

DrGonzo

Just pulled the trigger on a limited 30th anniversary edition MTG and should receive it in a few days. (Have been wearing a AWG100-1A for years and will continue to on most days). A little bit freaked out to have spent that much on a watch but then it does everything a Breitling Unitime Pilot can do for about $10K less, looks almost as good, and by all reports will be more dependable. Happy 50th birthday to me.