What have you got incoming?

rutteger

Administrator
What G-Shocks and Casio do you have incoming then?

Have a few in the post

White DW-5600BL
White GLX-5600 GLide
Olive AW-510

All picked up on a bit of a whim.... :D

GTR83

A used GW-9125D-8JF, ever since I saw it on Sjors' blog there's just no coming back haha.

Seller's pic:
gpnatumidai2-img600x450-1327218929tqwv1k15329.jpg

rutteger

Administrator
Very nice. Much as a Gulfman without a tide graph seems a little odd the GW-9100 is a really cool looking model. Enjoy :cool:

macspite

I have been a little too busy in the past couple of days. :redface-new:

A couple from the UK with an instruction not to hurry to the post office - it's slippery out on those pavements!

One cheap gamble, in khaki, and a black 6900.

Two from the States have been in the post for some while now :(

lilith

GW 550 A IV g shock...Just hope it is not way large. I usually like Baby G. Solar Baby G's are out of my price range right now:(

rutteger

Administrator
One moment of weakness plus two auction bids I forgot to cancel mean I have 3 on the way :p Couple of DW-6900s and a GW-002. Reckon 2 from the 3 will get flipped directly. Typical two speculative bids win over the weekend when I rarely win stuff like that, hey ho.

agentzigzag

Im feeling horribly sick today with a throat infection so to cheer myself up I have ordered one of these in4mation collabs:
SeNZAl.jpg

With this one taking my number of G's up to 13 (ten wearable as my g2000 has been retired and my collectlondon is too rare to risk) Im going to take a break for a month or so.
Saying that though, ive got my eyes on 'The Hundreds' collab out in march...