What have you got incoming?

macspite

Just ordered some discontinued bling from Germany, supposed to be a great module in a smallish, nondescript case according to those wise denizens of a certain watch seekers forum.

Let's see what Roger the Postie brings :D

And here it is, courtesy of ParcelFarce who at least had the sense to leave it at the local post office rather than take it 20 miles back to their depot:

20120424_163436.jpg

G-7800GL-9, 70 euros from blue-tomato.com - sorry, this was the last one :(

Custom messages, variable contrast, choice of fonts, I can read it without glasses, world time, can be set to the correct date format (dd,mmm) :D

macspite

Hi Dave, looks like you went for the more restrained version. I have only had mine a couple of hours as well and, like you, rather like the watch and its features. Shame it only displays 7 characters at a time, "macspit" doesn't quite work for me.

rutteger

Administrator
@Rstotty - Very nice, multiband6 too :cool:
@tough solar - pretty awesome. Look forward to pics :) Where did you source it (if you don't mind me asking).

rutteger

Administrator
In for a penny.........
Now want to try and get my hands on one of those RAF limited edition pieces in July

That will be super cool. The GW-A1000 looks pretty special as it is.

Just ordered and overpaid for a DW-5725B-7 strap having heard tiktox are out of stock with no more coming in...