What have you got incoming?

terryjames

Must stop this after sherbert buying.:very_drunk:Crap photos and don`t know what made me do it.
251029876507 ...Terry

rutteger

Administrator
Must stop this after sherbert buying.:very_drunk:Crap photos and don`t know what made me do it.
251029876507 ...Terry

This one ? Hate to be the bringer of bad news but pretty sure that's a fake. Pukka G-7900 have a three letter day like this one

casio-g-rescue-g7900a7.jpg

Sorry :(

macspite

Really sorry Terry but have to agree, that is a definite fake and it is a re-run of a previous sale he made on March 5th using that same listing and photos.

The G-7900 is one of the more common watches to be faked.

I assume you have already paid for the watch and it should be on its way to you. If you used Paypal then you may be able to claim a refund . Take pictures of the watch and all the packing and tags when it arrives and post them here as a new thread.

We can then comment on its lack of authenticity and you can refer that to Paypal / eBay (they are the same company). We can also make a group effort to report the guy when he tries again.

And if he is fool enough to put a return address on the parcel then me an the boys will go to ROtherhithe asnd sort him out next time we visit GSE in Brick Lane :D

terryjames

Thanks to you both,should have smelt a rat.Can`t stop the paymaent with paypal but will go threw procedure after it arrives.Thanks again,will keep you updated.......Terry

agentzigzag

Still waiting for the new 2012 watches to hit the UK so in the meantime bought a set of bullbars for the 6900 stealth and old school 5600 from tiktox. Will obviously post pics when they arrive.
Didn't realise anyone was making them still, somebody on the other popular forum posted the link.

terryjames

Mr Angry

Thanks to you both,should have smelt a rat.Can`t stop the paymaent with paypal but will go threw procedure after it arrives.Thanks again,will keep you updated.......Terry
Well it`s arrived and to be honest i have seen better things in a christmas cracker.E-mailed them ,told them so and asked for a refund.They have replied and told me to send it back .Have something in mind will keep you informed.Again Thanks.......Terry