What have you got incoming?

iidatdudeii

my new pickup ::

casio-g-shock-lrg-dw6900.jpg

looking for the yellow lrg now .. if anyone is selling or nobody somebody that is .. hit me up

lilith

GW 550 A IV g shock...Just hope it is not way large. I usually like Baby G. Solar Baby G's are out of my price range right now:(
Still have not received my watch. Has not even been sent. No communication from a seller on Amazon. I cancelled the order. Just won a Cassio BGR3003 -1 jf solar atomic om EBay. So, it may have worked for the best. The watch is new, plus it is a Baby G.

rutteger

Administrator
Pretty poor if it's an Amazon seller. Still the baby-g bgr-3003-1JF sounds great so does sound like it's for the best :)

BEEPO-1

I have a DW-6500 Skyforce (I think that's the correct name), it is supposedly rare with gold buttons, buckle, and screen. I just got a DW-004 in used condition on the velcro "tough" strap. I also have two Casio F-108's coming in a Blue one and an Olive green one. I think I might have to sell my beater Seiko to get more G's ...... Maybe? (not my pics, but it is my watch)

Jason M.

Attachments

• 005-1.jpg
    005-1.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 382
  • 007-1.jpg
    007-1.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 389
  • 003-1.jpg
    003-1.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 406
  • 004-1.jpg
    004-1.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 369

69onehundred

I have a DW-6500 Skyforce (I think that's the correct name), it is supposedly rare with gold buttons, buckle, and screen. I just got a DW-004 in used condition on the velcro "tough" strap. I also have two Casio F-108's coming in a Blue one and an Olive green one. I think I might have to sell my beater Seiko to get more G's ...... Maybe? (not my pics, but it is my watch)

Jason M.

I have three F-108s - red, blue, and turquoise. Picked them up at Christmas in Argos who are knocking them out for the bargain price of £12.99 each! They are great watches, really comfy with nice big, clear displays. The olive green model is next on my list and I see they also do a basic black and an off-white one, very similar to the Stormtrooper Mudman in colour. Love them!

BEEPO-1

I have three F-108s - red, blue, and turquoise. Picked them up at Christmas in Argos who are knocking them out for the bargain price of £12.99 each! They are great watches, really comfy with nice big, clear displays. The olive green model is next on my list and I see they also do a basic black and an off-white one, very similar to the Stormtrooper Mudman in colour. Love them!

Here at Wal-mart of all places. They have the White or off white F-108 going for $10.00, they also have the Olive one and black and a pink one (I think) all for about $14-15. I may have to make a trip too Wally-world.