What have you got incoming?

rutteger

Administrator
Time to rescue this one. Despite having three to shift have a G-001 Jason and G-9100 G-Rescue incoming. The Jason maybe a flip but quite keen on the G-9100 Gulfman :)

iidatdudeii

The Hundreds Collaboration

2334_1_black.jpg

Pendragon69

Amazingly I have a GX56 & a DW-9110 in the post. These will be my 1st G-Shocks since about 20 years ago when I had one at school :eek-new:
Wish I could remember what it was but it rotted away but lasted along time.

Been looking for ages for these 2 and just so happen to find both at the wkend @ bargain prices which could just not be ignored.

Excited :glee:

agentzigzag

I have a DW6900MS-1 stealthy number coming on Wednesday, picking up a Collect-London tomorrow so I will have one of each!
I will hopefully come back with some news on number of 'the hundreds' coming into G-Shock East.

rutteger

Administrator
@iidatdudeii - nice, where did you source it in the end?
@Pendragon69 - DW-9110 or GW-9110 Gulfman? Either way congrats on the haul, look forward to pics :)
@agentzigzag - MS-1 is a great model. Is the collect from a forum member here ;)

Pendragon69

Ok got them both today. Thought I would add the 2 others I have already, Sieko Sport 5 & PRG-40 (Selling the PRG-40) to the view.

Tbh I'm abit disappointed in the GW-9110's size. I thought it would be allot bigger than that. I am though very happy with the gx-56's size & looks. Feels very light for the size of it & pretty comfy to wear.

agentzigzag

Stealth 6900 arrived today, looks awesome, picked up the collect (from Gshock East, the last one ever) so now I have 3/10 in both designs, also picked up a rare-ish colorful number I will post up later- if anyone is after the orange strapped aviator, the one with the silver sides and blue writing on the face - GSE have three in stock - not for long though.