What have you got incoming?

gripmaster

Just pulled the trigger on a limited 30th anniversary edition MTG and should receive it in a few days. (Have been wearing a AWG100-1A for years and will continue to on most days). A little bit freaked out to have spent that much on a watch but then it does everything a Breitling Unitime Pilot can do for about $10K less, looks almost as good, and by all reports will be more dependable. Happy 50th birthday to me.

happy birthday and congratulations! you won't be disappointed... this is such a great watch!

BACKBLAST72

Good Morning Guys,

I basically collect G-Shock's, Protrek's, and Pathfinder's. My newest addition's are going to be the PRG 270-1 and PRG 270B-3JF. 51wlsCbbutL__SL246_SX190_CR0,0,190,246_.jpgprg270-1_xlarge.jpg
In the following month or so I will be purchasing a GW-9400. However, as of lately I have been wearing the GA-1000-2A and this little model got me hooked on the aviation line of watches.
GA-1000-2AJF_l.jpg

Sincerely,
BACKBLAST72

BACKBLAST72

Hi G-SHOCKER,

I bought the GA-1000-2A back in December of last year and I must admit it got me hooked on CASIO'S line of aviation watches. They have a good variety of them, and some models are beyond sexy.

Sincerely,
BACKBLAST72