G-Shock collection

iidatdudeii

Saw alot of G-shock collections on youtube and thought id post mine .. as you can see my limited edition models have grown in only 2 months ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vubEMMuiIRc

always willing to trade or sale so hit me up guys .. in the mean time enjoy the video and id also like to see some members share there collections on youtube. Follow or subscribe and if you need help finding a certain G-Shock im always willing to led my services

rutteger

Administrator
Cool collection and video, will have to subscribe to your channel. Keep meaning to do a video review, need to get that camera sorted...

iidatdudeii

i always like to see collection video's .. whether its 2-100 .. and I just use my iphone camcorder and it comes out decent

btw .. do you know much about the whole g shock society?

seanobsdot

i always like to see collection video's .. whether its 2-100 .. and I just use my iphone camcorder and it comes out decent

btw .. do you know much about the whole g shock society?

Yea g shock society/ tcf-the chosen few (which I am a part of) is just a bunch of guys on you tube that got.together to do reviews on watches, help people who don't know much about their watch and mainly calling out people that have fake.watches or are selling fake watches. Its actually really good gives you a lot of people to help others and eachother with info or help finding certain piecesSurprised you haven't got a TCF invitation with that collection.