You dont see many of these....

agentzigzag

Sometimes going shopping with the Mrs can lead to a bit of a find - I have a tendency of checking jewellers to see if they sell G-Shocks and checking out their stock.
Today In Romford Essex I popped into H-Samuel and found this oddity - the G-7800B.
Its similar in size and weight to a g-lide but has the function to add two custom messages on the top of the screen and the ability to adjust the format of the date as it appears on the screen.
You can even change the font for the custom message.

This is number 12 so far and will get a load of wrist time -
6mS46l.jpg

rutteger

Administrator
Nice find, esp in a H Samuel :)

You'll have to do the site a favour at some point and take a snap with G-Shockzone in the custom message ;)

agentzigzag

GSZONE would be about best I guess. ROLEX would also be cool :)

I had a go but disaster has struck - I didnt notice the fingerprint smudge on the face DOH! im working tonight but will have another go tomorrow - heres what they will look like though -
tvAxpl.jpg

nQjurl.jpg

I will need to spend a bit more time on setting up, the dust and smudges really show up....

rutteger

Administrator
Nice shots and the fingerprint isn't too bad ;) Is that a Parra DW-5600 I see lurking there as well :D

rutteger

Administrator
Funnily enough that was where I found my Mudman. It was just sat there, bottom window, right at the back, with a thin coating of dust, reduced by 50% ... I just had to give it a good home. :)

Really? Nice one. All my local H Samuel has in the window is stuff like this

9048839.jpg

There is a small and poor Casio display inside but everything seems full whack the last time I checked...