WRUW : 13th Feb -> 19th Feb

macspite

Yes, proved that I could post into the forum with a picture all from my phone phone. Though must crop and rotate picture before sending.

Better than using voice recognition - In the post today was th- "Please stand clear of platform 2 as the approaching train is not scheduled to stop" -this is a DW-9 - Nee-Naw diddly-dum diddly dum Diddly Dum DIDDLY DUM Diddly Dum diddly dum diddly dum - -ule and the strap is from another G-Shock whi -"Passengers are advised to keep their belong ...

​You get the idea

m4a1_90

DSC_0084.jpg

with my GDF-100-1B tonight

rutteger

Administrator
@macspite - So what do you do, 'write' commands on the screen? Or I have missed something?

@m4a1_90 - Looks great in that colorway :)

Gone with the DW-5025B today since it's Friday..

IMG_20120217_113026.jpg

macspite

@macspite - So what do you do, 'write' commands on the screen? Or I have missed something?

Gone with the DW-5025B today since it's Friday..

Have twice written a detailed post about my phone - a Samsung Galaxy Note and twice the editing window has frozen. Here is a link instead

(Just tried a third time and locked again. Using the full-featured wysiwyg editor and when I double click the image to set the size the whole browser window greys, no response to clicking on close or cancel buttons but can scroll the background posts. Using Chrome 17 as a browser)

Today's watch - sort of snap! again:

20120217_081526.jpg

Not clicking on anything now, just adding a second snap of the watch on Tower Bridge:

20120217_102616.jpg

and here is a snap of my Galaxy Note with a DW-9000 to give a sense of size, custom leather case from HK, handwriting recognition window open in the memo app - opens in any app that requires input

S5000026.jpg

rutteger

Administrator
That G-Shock looks pretty smart ;)

Phone / tablet looks rather nifty too. Did you install the g-shock japan android app on it yet ;)

macspite

Phone is good news. Plus I bought it outright rather than be ransomed by whatever deal orange wanted to give me - I don't use that many minutes but do need internet when out of wi-fi range. Texts I hardly ever use. To get that phone on Orange I would need a £40 a month minimum which would give me 1200+ minutes (I use less than 200) unlimited texts (little use, difficult to text and drive ...) and internet capped at 500Mb or 1Gb.

£10 month gets me 250 minutes, unlimited internet and, though little use to me, unlimited texts.

Not put G-Shock app on - seem to remember something about:

In order to install a Japanese app you'll need to have your phone rooted **WARNING - Do not proceed unless you know what you are doing or don't care what happens to your phone **.

Not the best incentive to install it!

rutteger

Administrator
In order to install a Japanese app you'll need to have your phone rooted **WARNING - Do not proceed unless you know what you are doing or don't care what happens to your phone **.

Yeah, have to say I've had all my phones sim free for a few years and gone with a cheaper contract. Also probably a good idea not to be rooting your phone if you're not 100% confident ;)

Whale sighting today!

Sweeet! What's the model number on that one?

Mudman here today :)

IMG_20120218_140944.jpg

macspite

probably a good idea not to be rooting your phone if you're not 100% confident ;)

Oh, no, 100% confidence isn't a problem at all, the fact that I think I know what I'm doing is :D

Decided that it was wet and grey today so needed a bit of cheering up and wore my DW-6630:

20120218_152433.jpg

And I am still having problems with the editing window freezing when I resize a photo! (This is 3rd time I have tried to write this post)