View Poll Results: Will you be buying the new G-Shock G-9300 Mudman?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    4 66.67%
  • Maybe in the future

    2 33.33%
  • No

    0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    52

    Will you be buying the new G-Shock G-9300 Mudman?

    Name:  img01.jpg
Views: 394
Size:  45.9 KBThe G-Shock G-9300 Mudman is due for release at the end of June. Looks a solid model which is bound to be very popular. So will you be buying one?

  2. Advertisement Register to remove this advert
     
  3. #2
    I think I prefer the look of the original Muddie

    Ryan

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1984 View Post
    I think I prefer the look of the original Muddie

    Ryan
    The DW-8400 Mudman? Think they look great and have owned a couple. Only problem with this model is the fit, just don't seem to sit on my wrist correctly.

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by rutteger View Post
    The DW-8400 Mudman? Think they look great and have owned a couple. Only problem with this model is the fit, just don't seem to sit on my wrist correctly.
    That's strange, I've got quite small wrists and the Muddie is one of the most comfortable G's I've owned

    Ryan

  6. #5
    Indeed, find the G-9000 Mudman a great fit, just not the older one. Still it's a model I like (esp the DW-8400 Real Black Mudman) perhaps I'll have to try an pick up another.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    15
    I will get one when they do the negative display.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by pastrana72 View Post
    I will get one when they do the negative display.
    Sure it'll come.

    Was keen to pre-order a GW-9300, however they're coming in at USD$360 even from Seiya-San. Guess the carbon strap pushes the price up along with release premium.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Big Blue Nation
    Posts
    2
    Short answer: yes. When we saw the G-9300 2 weeks ago, I knew they had to release one with the multi-band function. And here it is. If Seiya's doing a pre-order on them, I'm in.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Big Blue Nation
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1984 View Post
    I think I prefer the look of the original Muddie

    Ryan
    That's one I've seen in the past, but never handled. Even with the lack of the atomic and solar features, there's still something cool about the older G's and that one is no slouch.

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by BSears View Post
    Short answer: yes. When we saw the G-9300 2 weeks ago, I knew they had to release one with the multi-band function. And here it is. If Seiya's doing a pre-order on them, I'm in.
    still undecided myself.

    Would be interested to know what the G-9300 will retail at.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •