Passarella Death Squad x G-Shock DW-6900BPAS-9 pics and video

rutteger

Administrator
Recently arrived, thought I'd do a few pictures and have a go at a video.

[video=youtube;qXiHTYr7RHk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXiHTYr7RHk[/video]

IMG_3506.jpg
IMG_3514.jpg
IMG_3522_edited-1.jpg
IMG_3517.jpg
IMG_3515.jpg

macspite

I do commentary for the battle scenes at our show and sometimes for the post war vehicles as well. Hate the sound of my voice when I see a youtube clip of the action. I can hear the dreary monotone, all the pauses and er, stumbles er,and,er unfunny jokes.

It also is a strain if I haven't prepared for the gig. The re-enactors who put on the battles have a nasty habit of letting me know a couple of minutes before what the battle is and what is going to happen which tends to strain my limited knowledge of WW2 history to the max. But I have a wodge of generic background material prepared - weapons, vehicles, tactics, people - that I can use to bulk the set out and sound halfway to knowing what Im talking about.

Did you have any run throughs or rehearsals before committing yourself to film and did you have a set of notes to work from? All in all a very creditable first attempt though - what's next? :D

rutteger

Administrator

Did have a think through what I was going to try and cover before I took the vid. Can imagine talking for any length of time would've been difficult, no wonder the cricket commentators discuss last night's dinner etc.

Will try and do a few more, have a few watches I fancy doing, this first one was a bit of a trial run...

69onehundred

By bizarre coincidence, I had just been looking at this watch on WUS mere seconds ago. I don't suppose they are still available by any chance, are they? It's one of the nicer colabs that I have seen lately. And good review, by the way. :encouragement:

rutteger

Administrator
I'm no critic but I thought that was a really good review, keep em coming.

Cheers BT :) Going to try and do a couple more next week. Need the house to be nice and quiet which is a rare occurence....

By bizarre coincidence, I had just been looking at this watch on WUS mere seconds ago. I don't suppose they are still available by any chance, are they? It's one of the nicer colabs that I have seen lately. And good review, by the way. :encouragement:

W*S! Originally out Sept 10 (see the wiki > G-Shock Collaboration and Limited Edition list ) so long sold out. Two up for grabs in the classified now, Boomslice has one for USD$120 and I'm looking to trade this review model...

Bubbly Tubs

Cheers BT :) Going to try and do a couple more next week. Need the house to be nice and quiet which is a rare occurence....

W*S! Originally out Sept 10 (see the wiki > G-Shock Collaboration and Limited Edition list ) so long sold out. Two up for grabs in the classified now, Boomslice has one for USD$120 and I'm looking to trade this review model...

Oooh a trade, trade for what maybe?