My first G Shock!

Subcrunk

Hey everyone- yesterday I received in the mail my first G Shock, a GD100-1a. Nothing too spectacular, but so far I LOVE this watch. At first, setting everything was a bit confusing, but the manual made it pretty easy to grasp. I really like the world time feature, and hopefully this will be useful for what small traveling I do.

I have a large wrist (somewhere around 8 inches) and it fits great! I was a little worried about this but I actually have more room than I'll ever need left on the band, pretty nice.

The super bright LED backlights are really amazing, never owned a watch with anything like it.

I know this is the beginning of soon to be many G Shocks...

(This is my first time posting photos, so hopefully I did it right :p)

IMG_0607.jpg

IMG_0616.jpg

IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0617.jpg

IMG_0619.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_0623.jpg

GTR83

A good starter G. Like you said, I know this will be the first of too many Gs soon. I like to think of the GD-100 as 'the bigger guys' 5600' since it fits bigger guys better (size-wise and shape-wise) and has all the basic features of a 5600 PLUS a little more!

xenio

My gdf-100 is also my first G shock. Ive had casio before but not an G shock. GD-100 was one of my choices, too, but in B version (with negative display) although it has no good visibility like this one. Anyway, great watch. I also keep in mind GA-100, GA-110, some protreks: prg-80, prg-240 ( ive had prg-40,fantastic watch, but had to sold it).