Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Collect London solar atomic 6900

Hi guys,

I thought it was about time I started either selling or trading some pieces, so first up is a very limited edition Collect London GW 6900 these watches were only available from the G Shock East store back when it opened, and we're limited to only 10 of each design. 2 designs in total. So in short this is your opportunity to own one of only 20 of these watches in existence.*

You not only get a solar atomic 6900 but this piece comes in a special box which contains a piece of artwork, a tshirt with the same art printed on it and also a portion of the artwork has been transferred to the watch. All of these are numbered and the box and print are also signed by the artist.*

And now for some pics

I have one of each of the designs in my collection, but was lucky enough to pick up another at the request of a fellow collector who had to reluctantly pass for personal reasons. So I guess his loss could well be your gain.*

I can't actually remember how much I paid for this piece, I think it was in the region of 200 pounds. Whilst I am happy to sell it I would be more interested to see what's available as a trade.

Many thanks for looking

Tubs
    It's a G thing

Colabs

Dee & Ricky 2, In4mation (grey), Krink, Passerella Death Squad, WCCS, alife⚡, alife, Nigel Sylvester, The Hundreds, Maharishi, In4mation (white150), Dream Air, New Era, Eric Haze 30th, Burton, Wu Tang, CLOT, DGK2, BE@RBRICK, Nigel Sylvester 2, Geometric, 6900BS, Supra, Channel Island, BE@RBRICK 2, New Era 110

2. Advertisement Register to remove this advert

What number / what size is that T-shirt?

The one in the picture is 8/10, my other one is 5/10. Not sure on the size of the tshirt, literally never been out of box. Will check em out and let you know.
    It's a G thing

Colabs

Dee & Ricky 2, In4mation (grey), Krink, Passerella Death Squad, WCCS, alife⚡, alife, Nigel Sylvester, The Hundreds, Maharishi, In4mation (white150), Dream Air, New Era, Eric Haze 30th, Burton, Wu Tang, CLOT, DGK2, BE@RBRICK, Nigel Sylvester 2, Geometric, 6900BS, Supra, Channel Island, BE@RBRICK 2, New Era 110

Currently in negotiations with a forum member.
    It's a G thing

Colabs

If avail what would u sell for? What would you trade for?

Sorry it is currently in transit to a fellow forum member.
    It's a G thing

Colabs

It arrived safe and sound too. Excellent trade and fantastic watch. Many, many thanks and looking forward to trading again with you.

Do u still have it?i really want to buy this watch...

Watch has been traded with Psweeting. Very happy with my new pieces, been a pleasure to trade with you Paul, and likewise hope to do it again someday.
    It's a G thing

Colabs

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbly Tubs View Post
    Very happy with my new pieces, been a pleasure to trade with you Paul, and likewise hope to do it again someday.
    Seconded, it was Paul who sold me the two DW-004s that appeared in WRUW this week. Excellent and friendly service.
    BLATANT ADVERT: Come to the best military show on the south coast - June 1st to 4th 2012 - 300+ authentic military vehicles, dedicated living history field, arena events including battle re-enactments daily, 100 traders, food court and beer tent. Free parking and a chance to meet me! PM or http://www.solentoverlord.co.uk/blog for details