For Sale Collect London solar atomic 6900

Bubbly Tubs

Hi guys,

I thought it was about time I started either selling or trading some pieces, so first up is a very limited edition Collect London GW 6900 these watches were only available from the G Shock East store back when it opened, and we're limited to only 10 of each design. 2 designs in total. So in short this is your opportunity to own one of only 20 of these watches in existence.*

You not only get a solar atomic 6900 but this piece comes in a special box which contains a piece of artwork, a tshirt with the same art printed on it and also a portion of the artwork has been transferred to the watch. All of these are numbered and the box and print are also signed by the artist.*

And now for some pics

f29edae5.jpg

40c5bc57.jpg

16a28f2f.jpg

I have one of each of the designs in my collection, but was lucky enough to pick up another at the request of a fellow collector who had to reluctantly pass for personal reasons. So I guess his loss could well be your gain.*

I can't actually remember how much I paid for this piece, I think it was in the region of 200 pounds. Whilst I am happy to sell it I would be more interested to see what's available as a trade.

Many thanks for looking

Tubs

Bubbly Tubs

The one in the picture is 8/10, my other one is 5/10. Not sure on the size of the tshirt, literally never been out of box. Will check em out and let you know.

Psweeting

It arrived safe and sound too. Excellent trade and fantastic watch. Many, many thanks and looking forward to trading again with you.

Bubbly Tubs

Watch has been traded with Psweeting. Very happy with my new pieces, been a pleasure to trade with you Paul, and likewise hope to do it again someday.