7900 Rescue series

Bubbly Tubs

Hi, I'm after a bit of guidance, I already have a red and a White 7900, but was thinking of getting a yellow one. Which if I'm correct was only available in solar atomic, and slightly harder to find than my other two. I have managed to find one, and not at too bad a price, but I'm also thinking of getting a Mudman. The prices of these have come down a bit lately. I can't decide :confused:

What do you guys think?

rutteger

Administrator
Solar atomic is always cool. However I'm quite a fan of having one (or three) of each so i'd perhaps go for a Mudman (assume the older G-9000 series). Which muddie were you looking at?

Bubbly Tubs

Yeah it is the 9000 series, I don't mind really which one. I've got a gulf man and a rise man, but no mudman. The new 9300 mud mans look very nice, but feel maybe I should get an old model first. Any recommendations, black and purple, red, blue, military green, or even white maybe? Or just a good old black one. I have 12 gshocks, and don't yet own a black one.

rutteger

Administrator
Yeah it is the 9000 series, I don't mind really which one. I've got a gulf man and a rise man, but no mudman. The new 9300 mud mans look very nice, but feel maybe I should get an old model first. Any recommendations, black and purple, red, blue, military green, or even white maybe? Or just a good old black one. I have 12 gshocks, and don't yet own a black one.

In which case go with black! I have the green / olive and don't find it super exciting.

Agree the 9300 series looks good, reckon the prices will drop a little though.

Bubbly Tubs

I won a black mudman last night on good old eBay. It's gotta a long way to come though so probably see it in about two weeks ha ha

Bubbly Tubs

It's just a bog standard G9000-1V. But it only cost me 40 quid brand new so Couldn't pass on it.

I see Tik Tox have got the new 9300 Mudman listed now, bit pricey for a non atomic though.

rutteger

Administrator
The G-9000 are great, for forty sheets brand new it's a bargain.

THE new 9300 is looking pretty expensive!

rutteger

Administrator
My Mudman turned up this afternoon, funny really as the tracking system states it's only left Taiwan ha ha

Good news, funny how sometimes they can arrive super quick from the Far East. Just had something arrive from HK in under a week...