Navy muddie and Froggy in the house

SeanST150

i did not get the navy rangeman, because i already have a negative rangeman with gold colored digits and it is hard to see, and i know this navy one has grey colored digits, which is probably worse.

I prefer positive displays, and my collection isn't large enough yet to start getting duplicates (already got a Rangeman), which is why I'm leaning towards the Frog. But why is CF so cool, it's making the decision hard!

Are there any with a CF strap you can see and a positive display?

vade_R

I prefer positive displays, and my collection isn't large enough yet to start getting duplicates (already got a Rangeman), which is why I'm leaning towards the Frog. But why is CF so cool, it's making the decision hard!

Are there any with a CF strap you can see and a positive display?

There are no frogmen with cf straps, there is a carbon frogman but it is just printing over the resin and it falls off easily

The black jdm rangeman and the black and grey 9300 mudmen also have visible cf straps as well as some squares like the gws5600, gwm5630d, dw6930d and the
dw-5030d which is part if the GSET

chrisek

Doesnn't the brown Mudman GW9300ER-5 have visible carbon straps? Besides it being a great looking watch?

sent with aloha

gripmaster

Doesnn't the brown Mudman GW9300ER-5 have visible carbon straps? Besides it being a great looking watch?

sent with aloha

absolutely:

IMG_7731-2-1000.jpg

IMG_7728-2-1000.jpg

can you see it here?

vade_R

yes, i forgot the brown muddie, but its also a dark colored strap like the black or grey muddies

if you look at the more colorful muddies purple, green, or red ones, you can't see the CF