For Sale FS: Casio G-Shock Aviator GW-A1000RAF-1AER limited edition collaboration, brand new.

Sengyoku

SOLD:Casio G-Shock Aviator GW-A1000RAF-1AER limited edition collaboration

**NOW SOLD!**

I've decided to put up my 'other' RAF for sale. I originally bought two as I liked this piece so much, but I've got my eye on some other pieces so...

Limited to 2000 pieces worldwide. Originally only released in Japan and the UK. Signature stealth look with matte grey resin and special RAF carbon fibre keeper. It was also a mark for the launch of then brand new GW-A1000 line in 2012 that was developed with the help of the RAF.

Brand new, never used, carefully stored, original tags, manual, packaging. I've let it see some light from time to time to maintain charge on the solar battery.

Asking price is £600 GBP. (works out to be around $900 USD atm due to the weakened GBP!)

Postage is £7 Royal Mail Special Delivery next day in UK, £15 Royal Mail Airsure with insurance for international. Other forms of shipping can be discussed if applicable.

Payment: Paypal / bank transfer/ cash on collection (I will be willing to go a bit lower if not paying by Paypal of course!)

I'm UK/London-Essex based.

Now for pics:

uploadfromtaptalk1370154501186.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1370154533128.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1370154550665.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1370154572798.jpg

Thanks for looking!

LPM61FLY

Interest

I've decided to put up my 'other' RAF for sale. I originally bought two as I liked this piece so much, but I've got my eye on some other pieces so...

Limited to 2000 pieces worldwide. Originally only released in Japan and the UK. Signature stealth look with matte grey resin and special RAF carbon fibre keeper. It was also a mark for the launch of then brand new GW-A1000 line in 2012 that was developed with the help of the RAF.

Brand new, never used, carefully stored, original tags, manual, packaging. I've let it see some light from time to time to maintain charge on the solar battery.

Asking price is £600 GBP. (works out to be around $900 USD atm due to the weakened GBP!)

Postage is £7 Royal Mail Special Delivery next day in UK, £15 Royal Mail Airsure with insurance for international. Other forms of shipping can be discussed if applicable.

Payment: Paypal / bank transfer/ cash on collection (I will be willing to go a bit lower if not paying by Paypal of course!)

I'm UK/London-Essex based.

Now for pics:

View attachment 6640

View attachment 6641

View attachment 6642

View attachment 6643

Thanks for looking!

Hi, I am interested in your piece, is it still available ?
thanks

LPM61FLY

ok for me Chin ! will send funds today ! would you have a copy of the receipt that you could scan and send over please?
thanks