Maharishi x Casio G-Shock GA-110 video

rutteger

Administrator
Via G-Shock UK and hypebest, overview video on the new collaboration and the brand.

[video=youtube;HiHNorvhNVQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiHNorvhNVQ[/video]

The camo pattern used on this collab was originally devised during WWI for battleships!

rutteger

Administrator
In one of the London stores I assume? Quite cool they have them in so soon. Did you pull the trigger on one ;)

agentzigzag

l8Y44l.jpg

nPO5fl.jpg

kwrnzl.jpg

KeKCbl.jpg

rutteger

Administrator
Nice pick up, looks very cool in the DPM pattern. Would agree it doesn't look super easy to tell the time, had to have a good scan for the hour hand. Might have been better to put contrasting hour and minute hands although that wouldn't have looked as good.

k1ngunit

Nice pick up, looks very cool in the DPM pattern. Would agree it doesn't look super easy to tell the time, had to have a good scan for the hour hand. Might have been better to put contrasting hour and minute hands although that wouldn't have looked as good.

took me like no joke 30 seconds to find the hour hand and i had to look at a different pic to find it lol. i really hate that module.but the case is pretty sweet.

agentzigzag

took me like no joke 30 seconds to find the hour hand and i had to look at a different pic to find it lol. i really hate that module.but the case is pretty sweet.
I found a function that displays the time in the lower panel in digital numerals! No need to strain my eyes on the hands now!
(forward button bottom right)