New Home For The Boys

Stu65

Hi all, After seeing Andy205's post about watch storage I looked at my own collection which were mostly being kept in their tins and put on window sills for charging so this set me thinking and yesterday I went for a drive and came back with this.
A high impact resistant flight case.
SDC11299.jpg

SDC11301.jpg

And after about an hour or so separating the foam into compartments I am pretty happy with the result with the only down side being that it was not big enough for all of my G's so it looks like I will have to buy another one as the G's just keep expanding and taking over.
SDC11303.jpg

SDC11305.jpg

SDC11308.jpg

Now to check this out I put it under a bed in the spare room and all the atomic watches still did a sync overnight so I am pretty chuffed with the result. :cool:

Thanks for looking.

Stu.

k1ngunit

Wow! Bravo. That looks awesome. 24 watches . That is so awesome man. That is really the way to go. Really cool man.

rutteger

Administrator
Very very cool :) Cracking collection too.

I've done similar with mine, lined a draw with the pick and pluck foam. Good work on them syncing in the box as well, not a million miles from you (about 10km) and mine never sync in the draw.

Stu65

Would sound very cool when the time signal beeps on the hour. :cool: (drives my other half nuts with just mine going off but I love it)

Stu.

Andy205

Nice. My new case turned up yesterday and a lot better. Says 32 watch capacity but clearly not G's lol so I'm going to replace the insert with foam and cut to size. Will make Mrs205 happier too as her face when I told her it could hold 32 was a picture...

pacman

Gonna check it at the airport or carry on??? ;-)

I would not entrust such a collection to check-in, although with the weight I'm not sure if they'd accept it as carry-on. Well, not with the airlines I've encountered so far anyway. YMMV. :)