G-Shock Foam Pillow? They still making those

Willylix

Hi, recently got some watches from casio, but they didn't have the foam inserts or pillows that the watches wrap around when you lay them or store them in the case. Have they stopped making these???? Also there was a piece of cardboard, with directions on how to fold it and then wrap your watch around that. Please give me any info or thoughts.

Thanks!

rutteger

Administrator
Not seen (or noticed) the card which you can wrap the watch around. All the latest Gs I've had in seem to have had the foam case and inserts (and have come in tins). Although can't recall if the Gs which arrived in card boxes have a foam or not...

Willylix

Not seen (or noticed) the card which you can wrap the watch around. All the latest Gs I've had in seem to have had the foam case and inserts (and have come in tins). Although can't recall if the Gs which arrived in card boxes have a foam or not...

i'll take a picture and put it later or tomorrow morning. Rutteger, do you know where I can get a couple extra of those foam pillows that you wrap your g-shock around, for the metal tin packaging. This is really bothering me...lol. I've been searching the internet for hours...lol. any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Mike Hughes

i know what u mean sometimes i just seem to find they dont turn up, they just get mislaid somewhere along the production somewhere.