Need help: replace band for G-7700

Verses

Hello all,

I hope this is the right place to ask. I have a G-Shock G-7700 and my watch band is broken. I have bought an replacement band and successfully removed the old band. But now I'm not able to mount the new band because I can't force this little rod to fit into the gap - it's too long. Is there a special trick?

Thanks in advance!

Dakar

Take out the pin Verses and have a little play with it to work out how it works. It is spring loaded at both ends so it's a case of making sure the lead end is well located and depressed fully and easing the other end in slowly. Tale your time and be patient. It's easy to get a little ham fisted when stressed out :-D

All the way from the sunny UK

Verses

Take out the pin Verses and have a little play with it to work out how it works. It is spring loaded at both ends so it's a case of making sure the lead end is well located and depressed fully and easing the other end in slowly. Tale your time and be patient. It's easy to get a little ham fisted when stressed out :-D

Thx, finally I did it, although I left a few marks from my work. Fortunately not visible from the front.