WRUW Friday 7 November 2014

Deepsea_Dweller

Frogday again w00t w00t...greetings to the zone!

Wow Tom, you're bring out the big guns to play! Awesome titanium duo today :)

Michel and Scott love your modfrogs. Nothing quite like having your own personal touch on it, and as a frog fan I admire the serious level of modding skills you both possess to achieve your respective modfrogs.

Scott, that frog on your frog steals the show! You have to show us how you do that one day haha... you are the frogwhisperer!

As for me, I'm very pleased to say I have a new one to show off :)

...a little birthday present from my missus! Yep, she still loves me! But will that change next week I wonder..? :)

dc1ab783c67519e47f079d8750be40fb.jpg

2a4909a6206951e988031c71fa603a99.jpg

b71b55c3bfaa199f2eb141407f653b27.jpg

Have a great Friday all!
Wonderful post Chin and belated happy birthday. Such a great present. Thanks to Missus :) Fabulous taste she has as the navy Frog simply stands out of the crowd. Thanks for your your compliments. Just was in the mood today presenting both Titanium’s, :) Really love them. Have a nice and relaxing weekend! Tom

Knives & Lint

Scott, that frog on your frog steals the show! You have to show us how you do that one day haha... you are the frogwhisperer!

Thanks! It helps to live in a swamp ;) . Usually it is my youngest daughter that catches them for me, she truly is a frogwhisperer. This one was on my truck this morning and I was able grab a few shots with him before he hopped away.

Congrats on the Navy Frog, BTW

race

Michel and Scott love your modfrogs. Nothing quite like having your own personal touch on it, and as a frog fan I admire the serious level of modding skills you both possess to achieve your respective modfrogs.

Thanks for the compliment!I don't have any regrets on this mod,and i know i can turn back to the original,if i want (the mod is not so hard)!

I don't fear on the critics too (copy,not original,blablabla!) when i read man like you,who understand that we modified things to fit our tastes!:encouragement:

chrisek

Loving all the amazing frogs today! From straight rare/grail (Tom) modded (Michel and Scott) and cool (Chin).

Well, brought the Navy out to play as well.

0f7327b7a3d008d7a9f713526769534f.jpg

And seriously Scott, I've never seen such small frogs!! Glad you got some cool photos in!

Switched up to the only non-square carbon G ever. The 6930D.

54340070ba055783203c585f75f92565.jpg