G-shock Bape real?

chavo60

Ran into this watch and really want to buy it but I'm.afraid its fake... Help

5N55Ib5Ke3Kd3I83M7c6r26961e60efb11ab0.jpg
5Z45W35Ma3E63F33H5c6r8fb9a520abe21a6a.jpg
5L35G65Hb3F23Ja3H3c6r2e17400d4c86198e.jpg
5N55Ic5F33G73L23Nfc6r30001ac624f514df.jpg

k1ngunit

I've never seen any fake 5600s. Lol well im not to sure if I have or not. Some one else answer for me lol. All I know is there are Tons! Of fake 6900s

chavo60

The G-shock lettering on the bezel seems a bit odd to me.... The letter W in the display also looks off.

Otherwise I think it looks legit.
You are right about there not being a lot of fake 5600's, but Bape's are the exception

Willylix

I'm sorry but the one you have is a fake. I have the authentic version of this watch (extremely rare) Notice how the words "Protection" and "G-Shock" are very clean looking on my watch, and not smudgy like the one you have. Also where is says "ape shall never kill ape" on my watch is lasts the length of 5 strap holes, on yours it lasts for seven (6900 fake bapes do that as well) also the dash between month and the day of the of the month (top right) is way too high, see on my watch how it's evenly in the middle. Another way you can tell that yours is a fake, is look at the top left button (adjust) it protrudes out of the watch equally to the rest of the buttons. It's supposed to be a lot closer to the bezel, thus making it harder to accidentally press, and change the time by accident. I hope this helps. IMAG0111.jpgIMAG0112.jpgIMAG0113.jpgIMAG0115.jpg

Willylix

Just re-read your post, I originally thought you already purchased it. Glad to see you were just looking at it.

chavo60

Just re-read your post, I originally thought you already purchased it. Glad to see you were just looking at it.

Thanks for the comparison.... I thought I had struck gold. I was going to run out to buy it tomorrow but I definitely had my doubts after seeing your pictures on the wruw thread.

Dammmmnnnnn ittttttt!!!!!! :)

Can't win them all