My first ever G-Shock and I'm in love! :D

CallASin

Just wanna share my 1st ever G-Shock! When new in the G-Shock world, my ideal G-Shock are the one with the bulky size like the GA-110s and the like but after seeing this beauty I'm inlove. It's very simple, with glossy black and inside is in gold! I'm just inlove and I hope the this is not my last. The model's name is GD-350BR-1DR :D

IMG_1498.jpg IMG_1499.jpg

LUW

Just wanna share my 1st ever G-Shock! When new in the G-Shock world, my ideal G-Shock are the one with the bulky size like the GA-110s and the like but after seeing this beauty I'm inlove. It's very simple, with glossy black and inside is in gold! I'm just inlove and I hope the this is not my last. The model's name is GD-350BR-1DR :D
Congrats! In my humble opinion that is one of THE best current Gs out there, bar none - one of the top 5 easy.
notworthy.gif

CallASin

Congrats! In my humble opinion that is one of THE best current Gs out there, bar none - one of the top 5 easy.
notworthy.gif
Really? Wow I'm really happy this is my first G. But I noticed not that many people buy this type. The common is ga110, ga100 or dw6900? :(

Ninja

It seems that the best selling model is as follows:

US & Europe - 6900
Asia - GA110

As for 5600, it does sell very well. :p

Personally I like the GWF1000 models most. Big and bulky.

Really? Wow I'm really happy this is my first G. But I noticed not that many people buy this type. The common is ga110, ga100 or dw6900? :(

LUW

The GD-350, like the Rangeman, are a bit "out of line" if you think of Casio's current intent for the G-Shock. Unfortunately the G-Shock turned from a TOUGH & affordable watch to a fashion statement (that's still tougher then anything out there). Nowadays it's easy to have the distinct impression that Casio wants their watches to be seen as something trendy and hip, and not a tough-as-nails tool that can outlast human kind. The GD-350 and the Rangeman are different because (though not cheap) are models made to be simple to use, tough and low profile (and I'm very aware that the GD-350-1BJF only marginally fits in this description), a watch to be worn as a "time monitoring tool".

If you add all that to a VERY nice module and a fantastically comfortable watch to wear, it's easy to see why the Vibrator is one of the Top 5.

PS: The 6900 (or at least some of them) could also be considered one of the top´ones, but it's not a current model.

CallASin

The GD-350, like the Rangeman, are a bit "out of line" if you think of Casio's current intent for the G-Shock. Unfortunately the G-Shock turned from a TOUGH & affordable watch to a fashion statement (that's still tougher then anything out there). Nowadays it's easy to have the distinct impression that Casio wants their watches to be seen as something trendy and hip, and not a tough-as-nails tool that can outlast human kind. The GD-350 and the Rangeman are different because (though not cheap) are models made to be simple to use, tough and low profile (and I'm very aware that the GD-350-1BJF only marginally fits in this description), a watch to be worn as a "time monitoring tool".

If you add all that to a VERY nice module and a fantastically comfortable watch to wear, it's easy to see why the Vibrator is one of the Top 5.

PS: The 6900 (or at least some of them) could also be considered one of the top´ones, but it's not a current model.
Wow so many words! I have so much more to learn in this G-Shock world. But I just wish GD-350s gain more attentions like the other models. :(