My first ever G-Shock and I'm in love! :D

CallASin

Just wanna ask something guys. Is this watch worth keeping? I'm just curious 'cause many G-Shock owners owned GA-110s and DW-6900s. I'm just thinking is this model worth collecting or is it just a "normal" G-Shock not that worth collecting. Sorry 'cause I'm really new in this G-Shock thing. Please understand :D

chrisek

It is hard to predict what will and won't be worth a lot in the future. I can tell you that the GD350 is a great watch to wear and enjoy.

If you end up feeling like collecting one and keeping in perfect condition they are readily available at this time which will make it easy.

sent with aloha

BACKBLAST72

Good evening CallASin,

Over the years I have own several G-Shocks and I can see how you could easily like these watches. I have put mine through the ringer sometimes, and completely beat the shit of them. Especially when conducting field training exercises. I was never shy about putting these watches to the test and then some.
And how can you not like the huge selection of style and functionality that CASIO offers in there G-Shock line of watches. In one word they are AWESOME. Have fun collecting and welcome to the family.

Sincerely,
BACKBLAST72