The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

marcoszam

Great to see so many good people around here! Welcome aboard guys!
shake.gif

Thanks, Mate... Great 2 be here sharing the G madness ;)

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

caudillcolossal

Hello everyone. Stumbled across this forum a few days ago and saw a lot of familiar faces. Marcos, my wife's birthday is 8-8-88. Guess we have something besides good taste in common. . Anyway my name is Matt. Most call me by my last name, Caudill. I am from Kentucky U.S. I work for the justice dept. I have a 4 year old son who shares my love of watches. I primarily collect G's and other Casios. Outside of watches, I enjoy outdoor activities in general, read comic books, play board games and like beer. I also collect action figures of comic characters, sketch cards and comic art. Seems like an excellent forum. Happy to join you guys.
na5asyje.jpg

With my wife and Rob Schneider haha ...
Currently on wrist...
y2yqy3a8.jpg

marcoszam

Hello everyone. Stumbled across this forum a few days ago and saw a lot of familiar faces. Marcos, my wife's birthday is 8-8-88. Guess we have something besides good taste in common. . Anyway my name is Matt. Most call me by my last name, Caudill. I am from Kentucky U.S. I work for the justice dept. I have a 4 year old son who shares my love of watches. I primarily collect G's and other Casios. Outside of watches, I enjoy outdoor activities in general, read comic books, play board games and like beer. I also collect action figures of comic characters, sketch cards and comic art. Seems like an excellent forum. Happy to join you guys.
na5asyje.jpg

With my wife and Rob Schneider haha ...
Currently on wrist...
y2yqy3a8.jpg

Welcome Caudill... Awesome to have you here!

Great marlin in wrist, I love those MDV.

Now I know I'll have to congratulate your wife on my birthday ;)

Hope you enjoy the "zone", it is a great place to hang out!

All the best,
Marcos :D

Greybeard

G'day, Old (59yo) Greybeard Signing in. I'm into all kinds of watches, mainly divers. I've recently rediscovered G-Shock's and the G-BUG has bitten me again!

marcoszam

G'day, Old (59yo) Greybeard Signing in. I'm into all kinds of watches, mainly divers. I've recently rediscovered G-Shock's and the G-BUG has bitten me again!

Nice 2 see you here, Mate!

The Zone is picking up really quick and nicely... Lots of good people!

Welcome and enjoy, Mate,
Marcos :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gripmaster

OK I should do this, too... won't be quite as complete as Marcos' introduction, but then I do not have any
airplanes to show off, either... :cool:

So I have begun with the G-Shock collecting almost exactly one year ago. Initial reason was that I found my very first G-Shock, a Frogman fom 1998, again.
The battery was down and I thought it would be nice to use it again and got a new one. Somehow, the fact of seeing all kinds of new G-Shocks in that shop
and the fascination of wearing that Titanium monster again, triggered something.

That's my first Frog right here:

FrogmanTitanium.jpg

I then went and bought a few relatively cheap and easy to get G-Shocks....

tokiotime.jpg

BlauWings3.jpg

stealth.jpg

Then disaster struck:

RRMudman2-700.jpg

I found and got the RR 30 Years Mudman. And learned that there was also a Frogman in the series.
And startet looking for it only to find out that we didn't get them in Germany... at least I didnt know where...
So - off I went and ordered it in California.

FrogMap.jpg

From then on, the addiction had me under control (or is it "out of control"?)

Anyways... now the collection has grown substantially and keeps growing.

My latest "favorite" acquisition is of course:

Foto7.jpg

So much for now....

Cheers from the Alps!

GM