The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

gripmaster

Welcome aboard gripmaster! It's rare to see somebody that started out with a Frog
cool.gif

Thanks, Luciano! And yes - you're certainly right! At the time, a friend had a G-Shock catalogue and asked me if I wanted to order one, too. The word TITANIUM and the shape made me choose the most expensive model without having ever seen or touched one...
I am so happy now that I have always held on to it, though I must admit it has been in some drawer unused and unnoticed for years! Many years! Now, it's clear, this one is my personal holy Frog!

gripmaster

Right on gripmaster! And I didn't know you have a Rising Red Frog as well! Coolness. Glad to have you.

sent with aloha

Thanks for the welcome, Chris! Yes, I do not wear this one enough actually..... will have to change that! Make it a Frog Monday, I will! :encouragement::encouragement:

Deepsea_Dweller

Ninja here from Singapore.

Middle 30s chap with a strong interest in squares and frogman esp GWF1000 series. Cheers

Welcome Ninja. Living in the same Timezone is pretty cool and well done that you like the 1000 Frogs and the square G's :) Enjoy and pls check my avatar :)

7e6u7y4u.jpg

Ninja

Thanks Tom.

I know that u r a big fan of GWF1000. Love ur pics of both GWFT and GWF1000BS on WUS. Cheers!

marcoszam

Welcome GM... So very nice to have here in The Zone, my good Mate!

Day after day growing with more and more nice people... Sweeeeeet!

Cheers,
Marcos :D

Ben_R

Merry Christmas everybody. My name is Ben, I live way down in Columbia, Mississippi. I've been collecting G-Shocks for a while now. However, I'm just now getting into the forum thing. Glad to find such an awesome place to talk about my favorite accessory. Here's a few I just added.

be7azava.jpg

yge8ugug.jpg

amu7y3u3.jpg

I look forward to getting to know you all and talk to you about my favorite watches of all time....G-Shocks

HELP!!! I've been G-Shocked!