What have you got incoming?

chrisek

Not exactly "incoming", finally arrived at on island retailers.

eru2ujuq.jpg

The only one in the set of 4 with a negative display. Not that it really matters on a 110. :D

sent with aloha

saru7

^how grey is the grey on those? some shots it looks dark, others not so much.
the sunlight in your shot makes it look like the brown gls100 lol

i was ready to nab the blue version but after getting the 9300 muddy im loving the model so much that im holding out for a similar colourway to that or the grey and blue frogman :encouragement: carn casio! do it for your ol buddy!

chrisek

^how grey is the grey on those? some shots it looks dark, others not so much.
the sunlight in your shot makes it look like the brown gls100 lol

i was ready to nab the blue version but after getting the 9300 muddy im loving the model so much that im holding out for a similar colourway to that or the grey and blue frogman :encouragement: carn casio! do it for your ol buddy!

The other 3 are a light Grey and are color code "8". The green one really does pop! This one is actually a very dark grey to match the negative display and color code "1". You are correct in the golden sun during sunset the pic looks brown. Here is an indoor shot in bad light.

una5ehyr.jpg

And here is a photo from Casio Australia actually showing the colors well.

u4yme9y2.jpg

sent with aloha

Dakar

Check out Urban industry in Eastbourne uk..paid by PayPal just hoping it's legit :-/

All the way from the sunny UK

chrisek

There always seem to be watches you want and you put them off forever. Sometimes, it is just good to acknowledge that if they are on your list for a long time, they must be pretty cool. I finally caved after a year and a half.

Stock photo of one (still in production so purchasing new)

ysyrude3.jpg

And seller's photo of the other (was only produced for a short time in 2010)

mumybara.jpg

Only one other watch of mine this happened to: the orange king. Can't imagine not having it now. Hoping for similar reaction to these. :cool:

sent with aloha